The topic of personal safety affects EVERYONE and the powerful and effective manner in which Tanya Panizzo delivers this message is something your group will be talking about long after its over. Tanya’s approach to the topic of safety will meet your specific needs. Many themes address safety in the workplace, safety while traveling abroad, safety while with their children or bullying and self-esteen issues with children. Other organizations book Tanya for an inspirational speech about how to overcome difficult experiences in life, which is how Fighting Spirit was born. Consider Tanya Panizzo and Fighting Spirit for your next presentation event.
Previous seminars, both large and small, have been hosted by some of the following:
- BASF Corporation Human Resources Department
- BASF Working Women’s Group
- International Automotive Components (IAC: Southfield, MI)
- Auria Solutions Inc.
- Girls Scouts Heart of Michigan Keynote address at Encampment
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont
- Re/Max Platinum Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI
- The American Association of University Women
- Girls Scouts Leaders Meetings
- Northville Moms Monthly Meetings
- American Association of Career Women
- Public and private school assemblies