Safety Programs, Speaking Engagements, Keynotes, and Consultations
Choose any of the links below for more information on programs offered by Fighting Spirit.
- radKIDS Personal Empowerment and Safety Class (Summer Camp!)
- “Girls-R-Pearls” Pre-Teen and Teenage Self Defense Workshop
- Women’s Comprehensive Self Defense and Personal Safety Program
- “Stay Safe” for Kids! an Intro & Refresher class for kids!
- “Women’s Night Out” Introduction to Safety and Self Defense
- “Stay Safe!” for Women an ongoing self defense and safety class for women
Fighting Spirit also offers consultations, speaking engagements on location and keynote speeches for events. The topic of personal safety affects EVERYONE and the powerful and effective manner in which Tanya Panizzo delivers this message is something your group will be talking about long after its over. Whether 20 minutes or an hour in length, Tanya’s approach to the topic of safety will meet your specific needs. Many speech themes address safety in the workplace, safety while traveling abroad, safety while with their children or bullying and self-esteen issues with children. Other organizations book Tanya for an inspirational speech about how to overcome difficult experiences in life, which is how Fighting Spirit was born. Consider Tanya Panizzo and Fighting Spirit for your next presentation event.
To name a few places Tanya has presented at:
-Middlebury College- Middlebury, Vermont
-Re/Max Platinum Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI
-BASF Human Resources Department- Wyandotte
-BASF Working Women’s Group- Wyandotte
-American Association of University Women
-Michigan International Women’s Expo- Novi, MI Filmed for The Balancing Act on Lifetime TV
-PTO/PTA various Parent Teacher Organizations and Associations