PTH “Protect The House”- Anti-Bullying Education for Boys
PTH Anti-Bullying Education for Boys
“Protect the House”
- -Every 7 minutes a child is bullied
- -85% of the time there is no intervention
- -Each day 160,000 students miss school due to bullying
- -Bullying is a leading factor in suicide among kids 11-16 years old
- -By age 24, 60% of bullies have been charged with a crime
- -35% of all children report being bullied regularly
- -86% of children 12-15 years old report bullying affects their studies
- -Source: stopbullyingnow.com
Fighting Spirit Personal Safety is proud to bring you “PROTECT THE HOUSE™”, an anti-bullying education program for boys age 10-15 years old. PTH™ is a dynamic 8 week course designed to address issues pre-teen and teenage boys face daily. Topics include but are not limited to:
- -Defensive mindset and mental toughness.
- -Peers and fitting in.
- -Media, violence in gaming and technology.
- -Aggression. What it is and when it’s ok.
- -Physical and verbal skills to escape violence standing up and on the ground.
Learn how to:
- -End physical and verbal bullying
- -Make friends and HAVE FUN!
- -Protect and empower yourself
- -Make a change in your community and help END BULLYING!
Contact Fighting Spirit Personal Safety for enrollment information.
Bullying stops now……..