Basecamp Empowerment Education for Boys
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied
- 85% of the time there is no intervention
- Each day 160,000 students miss school due to bullying
- Bullying is a leading factor in suicide among kids 11-16 years old
- 34% of boys begin drinking by age 12.
- For boys, suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death.
- Since Columbine, 95% of all school shooters have been male.
Fighting Spirit Personal Safety is proud to bring you Basecamp, an anti-bullying education program for boys ages 13-16 years old. Basecamp is a dynamic course designed to address issues pre-teen and teenage boys face daily.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Defensive mindset and mental toughness.
- Peers and fitting in.
- Social media & violence in gaming.
- Aggression. What it is and when it’s ok.
- Physical and verbal skills to escape violence standing up and on the ground.
Learn how to:
- End physical and verbal bullying.
- Protect and empower yourself.
- Make friends and have fun!
BULLYING STOPS NOW www.stopbullyingnow.com
Length varies depending on age group
varies depending on length of program
Contact us to ask about upcoming PTH sessions.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Request more information about the PTH program to receive additional program information and answers to your questions.
Valuable resources for parents