Protect the House (PTH) Empowerment Education for Boys
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied
- 85% of the time there is no intervention
- Each day 160,000 students miss school due to bullying
- Bullying is a leading factor in suicide among kids 11-16 years old
- 34% of boys begin drinking by age 12.
- For boys, suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death.
- Since Columbine, 95% of all school shooters have been male.
Fighting Spirit Personal Safety is proud to bring you Protect the House™, an anti-bullying education program for boys ages 12-16 years old. Protect the House is a dynamic 6 hour course designed to address issues pre-teen and teenage boys face daily.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Defensive mindset and mental toughness.
- Peers and fitting in.
- Social media & violence in gaming.
- Aggression. What it is and when it’s ok.
- Physical and verbal skills to escape violence standing up and on the ground.
Learn how to:
- End physical and verbal bullying.
- Protect and empower yourself.
- Make friends and have fun!
BULLYING STOPS NOW www.stopbullyingnow.com