Protect the House (PTH) Empowerment Education for Boys
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied
- 85% of the time there is no intervention
- Each day 160,000 students miss school due to bullying
- Bullying is a leading factor in suicide among kids 11-16 years old
- By age 24, 60% of bullies have been charged with a crime
- 35% of all children report being bullied regularly
- 86% of children 12-15 years old report bullying affects their studies
- Source: stopbullyingnow.com
Fighting Spirit Personal Safety is proud to bring you Protect the House™, an anti-bullying education program for boys ages 12-16 years old. Protect the House is a dynamic 6 hour course designed to address issues pre-teen and teenage boys face daily.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Defensive mindset and mental toughness.
- Peers and fitting in.
- Media, violence in gaming and technology.
- Aggression. What it is and when it’s ok.
- Physical and verbal skills to escape violence standing up and on the ground.
Learn how to:
- End physical and verbal bullying.
- Make friends and HAVE FUN!
- Protect and empower yourself.
- Make a change in your community and help END BULLYING!
BULLYING STOPS NOW